Maybe you don’t want to be a Mudathlete®, that doesn't mean you can't be part of our Mucking Crew®. By agreeing to help us for the day you get the exclusive Mucking Crew® T-shirt (it is worth doing this for the shirt). Plus, we will feed you and those 21 and over get one free beer.
Here are some of the jobs where we need
some Mucking Crew®
Packet Pick-Up and registration:
Volunteer Shift: 6:30a.m. - noon
- Course Marshal: Helping participants, potentially muddy and great fun!
- Assist the Mudathletes navigate their way through trails, wooded areas, and lots of obstacles. Some will also serve at specific obstacles to make sure Mudathletes aren't cheating the course. Details will be provided as you are dropped off at your specific locations.
- Water Stations: Passing out water, potentially muddy and standing up.
- Our Mudathletes need water out on the course. Help set-up this station and pass it out.
- Finish Line: Passing out water, medals, towels and full of surprises!
- Be the first to see the Mudathletes as they come across the finish line. As they finish, we need your help to give them medals, food and water
- Packet Pick-Up and Registration: Dry, cool, shaded and no mud.
- Mudathletes pick up their packet and can register on the day of the event. Help ready this large event for participants by passing out t-shirts and race information or assisting in greeting people or providing directional assistance throughout the race site.
Read a first hand account about what it is like to volunteer at Mudathlon! Click here and enjoy!
If you have any additional questions about becoming a volunteer please contact Kara Ribordy at Kara@mudathlon.com.