General Team InformationA team is the best way to experience Mudathlon®! Our program is full of flexibility to make your team whatever you want it to be. Teams can be any size, the only exception to this is if your team wants to compete against other teams for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. In this case you must have at least 5 people on your team. The top five times from each team are averaged together and the top three averaged times determine the winners. Regardless of team size, every person on the team completes the entire course. Teams can be all male, all female or coed.
Teams can take two forms: a Mudathlon® Team or our Mudathlon® Charity Team.
Please know that the creation of a team does not reserve a certain number of starting times for your group. Your team members must register early to ensure everyone gets in the same starting time!
Start a Mudathlon® Team1. Create your team:
Become a Team Captain for Mudathlon® - Kentucky, General Butler State Park
Become a Team Captain for Mudathlon® - Indianapolis
Become a Team Captain for Mudathlon® - Northwest Indiana, Valparaiso
Become a Team Captain for Mudathlon® - Cincinnati
Become a Team Captain for Mudathlon® - South Dakota
2. Register yourself and be sure to join the team you just created!
3. Share your team name and the start time you chose with your friends. They will be able to find your team from a drop-down menu on the registration page.
4. See who has registered for your team by going to SignMeUp.com, logging in, and clicking on My Groups. You will be required to create a SignMeUp.com login to complete this form.
Team Incentive Program• Recruit 10 or more teammates: Receive a Mudathlon trucker hat
• Recruit 20 or more teammates: Enjoy a second FREE beer for all registered participants 21 and over.
• Recruit 30 or more teammates: Relax in your own personal tent onsite in the Post-Race Party Area.
If you have additional questions regarding teams please contact Brian at Brian@Mudathlon.com