2015 Mudathlon® Charity Team Program
The 2015 Mudathlon gives participants the opportunity to raise money for the charity of their choice. We want you to build and grow your team knowing that your participation will benefit an organization that you feel as passionate about as you do about running in our Mucking Mud.
There are two ways for an established 501(c)3 to benefit:
Register a Team to benefit your organization
When you register a team connected with an established 501(c)3 organization, that organization will receive $5 per participant on your team. A minimum of 10 participants is required to earn the charity benefits.
A. Create your charity team during the registration process for either of our locations:
- Start a Team for Mudathlon - Northwest Indiana
- Start a Team for Mudathlon - Cincinnati
- Join the Cincinnati United Way Team! ($5 per registrant is donated to United Way - select United Wayas your team to join, when prompted)
B. Contact Dan@Mudathlon.com with your charity’s information including proof of 501(c)3 status, contact information with the charity, and a logo and link to their website.
C. Share your team name with your friends so they know which team to join.
D. Mudathlon will place the logo of your charity and a link to their website on our Charity Teams page.
E. You can manage your team by logging into your Race Roster dashboard.
Earn money by recruiting more team members. Use your referral link found in your Race Roster dashboard and for every person who registers using that link, you will get $5 cash! This money can then be donated back to your charity.
- Make sure you tell them the start time that you chose so they can join you. Team members are not guaranteed to start in the same wave. Your team members must register early to ensure everyone can start at the same time.
- Your teammates will find your team name on a dropdown box on the registration page.