2014 Mudathlon® Charity Team Program
The 2014 Mudathlon gives participants the opportunity to raise money for the charity of their choice. We want you to build and grow your team knowing that your participation will benefit an organization that you feel as passionate about as you do about running in our Mucking Mud.
There are two ways for an established 501(c)3 to benefit:
Register a Team to benefit your organization
When you register a team connected with an established 501(c)3 organization, that organization will receive $5 per participant on your team. A minimum of 10 participants is required to earn the charity benefits.
A. Register your Mudathlon Charity Team Here:
- Start a Team for Mudathlon - Indianapolis
- Start a Team for Mudathlon - Northwest Indiana
- Start a Team for Mudathlon - Cincinnati
B. Contact Dan@Mudathlon.com with your charity’s information including proof of 501(c)3 status, contact information with the charity, and a logo and link to their website.
C. You will then be given a Charity Code to use at registration check out. For each participant that uses this code, Mudathlon will donate $5 to your charity after the event. (10 participant minimum)
D. The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. However, your team will still be eligible for the Team Incentive Program (see the Mudathlon Teams Page)
E. Mudathlon will place the logo of your charity and a link to their website on our Charity Teams page.
F. Register yourself as a participant and make sure to join the team you started. Don’t forget to use your Charity Code in the payment screen.
Now use your SignMeUp.com page to invite all of your friends and family to join your team. The more people that join you, the more awareness and donation your charity receives.
- Make sure you tell them the start time that you chose so they can join you. Team members are not guaranteed to start in the same wave. Your team members must register early to ensure everyone can start at the same time.
- Your teammates will find your team name on a dropdown box on the registration page.
- Follow the progress of your team at SignMeUp.com. Log in using the same login and password you used when you created the team. Click on “My Groups” to see your team.